Saturday, Sunday and Monday were filled with 4th of July Parades in Middletown, Dover and Bethany Beach! I interviewed with Fox News Online, WILM, 92.5fm, and two news papers over the next few day and enjoyed a few workouts in the gym, and some time to myself to unpack! I also finished my Miss America paperwork at this time and began selecting my headshot!
Friday afternoon I facilitated a Health Rocks! training for 4-H which is a drug prevention curriculum that is directed at preteens and teens. Afterward, I took part in a Cake Decorating class with 4-H/Military youth and had such a wonderful time!
Saturday July 10th, I spoke at a Young Ladies Gala in Dover for mostly young Latina women. Even though I was not feeling like myself that day, I came to realize that the appearances you may least expect to affect you, are the ones that affect you the most. I am so pleased that my prayers (and Julie Collins') were answered, and I was able to attend the event after all. Miss Delaware 2007, my best friend, Brittany Dempsey also spoke at this event. Seeing the impact she can have on people as a former is a positive reminder that there are still opportunities like these, to change people's lives after Miss Delaware.
The next day I met with Debi and Susan, my Executive Director and Business Manager and headed to a pool party with some of my fellow Miss Delaware 2010 contestants! It was great to see all of them in such a relaxed setting, and hear what wonderful things they have been up to since the pageant. I am so proud to be a part of the Miss DE class of 2010, and I know that each of these women will become influential people in their chosen paths. Thank you, Kristina, for inviting everyone to your home! And thank you to Erin for making such a delicious cake!!!
That week I was interviewed on WBOC, and met with our 'prep team' regarding my Miss America talent! I still get excited just thinking about it!!!
Thank you so much for keeping up with my year as Miss Delaware and for being patient as the updates and responses are coming as quickly as possible! I am working hard to make you all proud. Have a wonderful weekend, and be sure to tune in to ABC August 6th at 10pm for my interview with Deborah Roberts on 20/20!
With Love,
Kayla
This is an international list of beauty pageants from around the world. A beauty pageant or ... Miss Asia Pacific World · Miss Chinese International Pageant · Miss Global · Miss Globe · Miss Grand International · Miss Heritage · Miss Model of the ...latvianet.com
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
Misaki Mori is a hot Japanese av idol.In these photos,Misaki Mori showing his perfect body by strips off her blue sweater to reveal a cute b...
-
Shinozaki Misa is a Japanese av actress.Enjoy the cute pictures of Shinozaki Misa. Profile: Birthdate: March 3, 1987 Zodiac: Pisces Birthpl...
-
This week was an interesting one, in that I didn’t have any appearances. No, you didn’t read that wrong, it was a slow, relaxing week i...
-
Kana is a general term for the syllabic Japanese scripts hiragana (ひらがな) and katakana (カタカナ) as well as the old system known as man'yōga...
-
As a pageant girl I often get questions about beauty, especially since my platform relates so closely to skin care! I won't deny it, I h...
-
HERE WE GO!!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!! We're SO EXCITED because TUESDAY means we actually get to see On-Stage Competitions now!!! Here...
-
Can Venus bring the 3rd crown of Miss Universe The 2010 Miss Universe competition will take place this year in Las Vegas, Nevada (USA) ...
-
Upon my return to New York, I had quite a busy day, flying in at noon followed by an impromptu hair appointment at Vartali Salon just in ti...
-
Last week, the Miss DC Organization organized a trip for the Top 12 of Miss America and friends of Miss DC to travel to and around Washingto...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét