This is an international list of beauty pageants from around the world. A beauty pageant or ... Miss Asia Pacific World · Miss Chinese International Pageant · Miss Global · Miss Globe · Miss Grand International · Miss Heritage · Miss Model of the ...latvianet.com
Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 10, 2009
Miss Diamond State and Miss New Castle County
I was privileged to help out with the Miss NCC and Miss Diamond State pageant this past Sunday where Steffi Holmes was crowned Miss Diamond State 2010 and Nicole Bosso was crowned Miss NCC 2010!
Every girl that evening did a fantastic job! I think it is important to know you should never give up! Who knows where the year can take you! Anything can happen at Miss Delaware and I am always here to help out too. The experience is well worth it and if that wasn't enough, the scholarships given are definitely worth it.
I was able to emcee with my fantastic former sister queen Chrisi and we couldn't have had a better time. It was a great show Dineen and Tom! Good luck to everyone!
The next local is Miss Milford and Coastal Bay this coming Saturday at the Riverfront! Check out the Miss DE website if you are interested!
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
Misaki Mori is a hot Japanese av idol.In these photos,Misaki Mori showing his perfect body by strips off her blue sweater to reveal a cute b...
-
Shinozaki Misa is a Japanese av actress.Enjoy the cute pictures of Shinozaki Misa. Profile: Birthdate: March 3, 1987 Zodiac: Pisces Birthpl...
-
This week was an interesting one, in that I didn’t have any appearances. No, you didn’t read that wrong, it was a slow, relaxing week i...
-
Kana is a general term for the syllabic Japanese scripts hiragana (ひらがな) and katakana (カタカナ) as well as the old system known as man'yōga...
-
As a pageant girl I often get questions about beauty, especially since my platform relates so closely to skin care! I won't deny it, I h...
-
HERE WE GO!!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!! We're SO EXCITED because TUESDAY means we actually get to see On-Stage Competitions now!!! Here...
-
Can Venus bring the 3rd crown of Miss Universe The 2010 Miss Universe competition will take place this year in Las Vegas, Nevada (USA) ...
-
Upon my return to New York, I had quite a busy day, flying in at noon followed by an impromptu hair appointment at Vartali Salon just in ti...
-
Last week, the Miss DC Organization organized a trip for the Top 12 of Miss America and friends of Miss DC to travel to and around Washingto...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét